Faith

'Frozen' star to perform with Mormon Tabernacle Choir in Pioneer Day concert

Comments

• David in CA Livermore, CA
    June 13, 2014 5:21 p.m.

This looks like a Great event!!

Hope that we, who live outside of the Wasatch Front area, will be able to participate
    via BUY-tv.

Is it possible for us to see the Days of '47 Parade also?? In years past the BYU-TV
    channel used to let us see and hear these type events. In recent years this has not
    been possible. Apparently the decision makers want us to see another re-run of Studio C
    or some other program that gets Constant Re-Runs.

Others agree too that the BYU-TV before 2010 had a Better and More diverse selection of
    programs, especially from the LDS perspective.

God Bless...

• voiceofreason1234 SANDY, TX
    June 14, 2014 7:35 a.m.

AWESOME! This is definitely going to be epic. I WISH I could go!

• wer South Jordan, UT
    June 14, 2014 6:09 p.m.

Our family really loves what the MTC does and the excellence of their musical abilities. However, management fell short when they doled out tickets to Handel's "Messiah" in the spring (all tickets were gone in seven minutes). Now, they are repeating the same mistake with a "fist-come, first served".

Patron interest will always exceed seating availability. It's time for management to use the random selection process again.

• G L W8 SPRINGVILLE, UT
    June 15, 2014 9:40 p.m.

BYUTV--along the Wasatch Front--had many more options available when the international channel, with an English Audio track, was available. IMO, we would have many more options available if the International channel was available to all again, and if the station would establish separate sports and drama channels. Some or all of these options may be available on the internet. However, unless my daughter is around, that's a bit beyond my technological expertise. We need more options and more help; the normal TV channels are corrupt for the most part.
    As to re-runs, I don't mind them a bit. Some of the Studio C episodes I could watch over and over.
    While we're in critical mode, why do PBS Stations, including KBYU, brag so much about no commercials; they have short ones all the time. And those frequent, interminable telethons lead me searching for better material on other stations. That being hard to find, I read scriptures and e-books off my I-Pad for a time!

• SLC gal Salt Lake City, UT
    June 16, 2014 11:13 p.m.

Yeah, so sure, make me think it's Idina Menzel, and IT's NOT! Jut going to have to take the dissapointment, and "let it go.. let it go..."

• raybies Layton, UT
    June 17, 2014 9:56 a.m.

Now if only they could get Adelle Dazeem!