Runnin' Utes to host Wichita State on Dec. 3

Comments

• StGtoSLC SALT LAKE CITY, UT
    April 18, 2014 12:02 p.m.

I love it. Good matchup, and should bring a lot of excitement to the Huntsman early in the season.

• souptwins Lindon, UT
    April 18, 2014 12:28 p.m.

Good to see the Utes are serious about upgrading the non-conference schedule.

• Spokane Ute Spokane, WA
    April 18, 2014 12:56 p.m.

@ StG & Soup

I totally second that! Games like this can help when it comes to RPI and if you are on the bubble. Even a loss to a team like this, carries more weight then a win over St. Whoever. Also excited about the Kansas game. A couple of more top teams would be nice to fill out the non-conference schedule. I'm actually more optimistic about Ute basketball then football; which I haven't been in years; many years.

Go Utes Go.

• Cougsndawgs West Point , UT
    April 18, 2014 12:58 p.m.

This will be a fun game to watch. I don't know about Wichita State but hopefully they have most of their players back from this year. It will be a good test for the Runnin utes. Nice job Dr Hill.

• Mormon Ute Kaysville, UT
    April 18, 2014 1:24 p.m.

Great addition to the non-conference schedule!

• StGtoSLC SALT LAKE CITY, UT
    April 18, 2014 1:27 p.m.

Cougsndawgs, I think Early and Wiggins were all they lost to graduation, Ron Baker is supposed to be coming back, along with their other stars Tekele Cotton and Fred VanVleet. Talent levels could be pretty close, it should be a great chess match between Larry K. and Gregg Marshall!

• Magna Ute Fan Magna, UT
    April 18, 2014 3:21 p.m.

Sweet! I am so excited for to watch the Running Utes this year. I am stoked to know my season tickets will be on the way. ( I can't believe how cheap they were!)

I am a Utah Man! And so is my wife!

• Who am I sir? Cottonwood Heights, UT
    April 18, 2014 4:35 p.m.

We're .... back!

• Who am I sir? Cottonwood Heights, UT
    April 18, 2014 5:22 p.m.

Reading about home and home against Wichita State (Wichita coming to Huntsman this fall!) while following the softball game against Stanford (Utes leading 8-3 in top of 7th) and baseball against UCLA (defending national champions) at Smith's Field with gymnastics shot at the "super six" tonight! It really doesn't get much better than this! Go Utes!

• Chris B Salt Lake City, UT
    April 18, 2014 5:57 p.m.

Huge game utes, way to go.

Onward and upward to pac 12 glory!

• SportsFan Orem, UT
    April 18, 2014 10:37 p.m.

Who am I sir?

"We're .... back!"

Only if U win some of these tough games.

• sammyg Springville, UT
    April 19, 2014 12:36 a.m.

We shall see how close the U play these guys. I rather doubt it will be anything close to what BYU did.

Glad to see another improvement to the preseason schedule. It was sorely needed from last year's embarrassment.

• Ed Grady Idaho Falls, ID
    April 21, 2014 11:42 a.m.

I guess St. Katherine was booked that day.

• VegasUte Las Vegas, NV
    April 21, 2014 1:21 p.m.

Nice pick up for next year! Glad to see it has stirred up the byU trollers! Love it!

Go Utes!

Utah man, sir, Utah man am I!