Faith

LDS convert and influential friend reunite after 55 years

Comments

• BostonLDS Salt lake City, UT
    April 16, 2014 11:11 a.m.

It is stories like this that remind me to keep the faith everyday, regardless of who I talk to. You never know who you can bless by simply being a loyal follower of Christ!

• WYOREADER Gillette, WY
    April 16, 2014 1:39 p.m.

You know how you read a great story and the spirit just is pouring over you while you read? That's exactly my experience reading this article. I am going to share this with my Early Morning Seminary class on Tuesday when we go back after our spring/Easter break! Awesome story of living the gospel everyday and never knowing how our example might influence someone! Thank you!

• The Caravan Moves On Enid, OK
    April 16, 2014 2:49 p.m.

Very, very cool!

Want to be a great missionary?

LIVE the Gospel!

• Roundtrip Thomasville, GA
    April 16, 2014 7:25 p.m.

How delightful to read this. I was also introduced to the church by two young soldiers when I was stationed at Ft. Huachuca. I was Baptized at Fort Hood several months later. That was back in the 1980's. I will always be grateful to these young men who shared this "miraculous work and wonder" with me which changed my life forever.

• mloucel West Monroe, LA
    April 16, 2014 7:27 p.m.

This is such a wonderful story of how Heavenly Father answers prayers and how setting a good example can make a difference in someones life even though you don't know it. I am so thankful this story was shared and that both of these men have gone on to bless the lives of so many people. Thank you!!

• Straitpath PROVO, UT
    April 17, 2014 12:07 p.m.

I need these kind of stories. Thank you very much.

• antodav TAMPA, FL
    April 17, 2014 7:43 p.m.

This gives me hope that perhaps not all of the people I’ve known whom I’ve tried to teach the Gospel but who have not been ready or willing to accept it at this time will choose to remain in darkness their entire lives. Perhaps in the end I will have been responsible for saving more souls than I presently think I can. Perhaps not. We shall see, I suppose.