Opinion

Letter: More praise for Reid

Comments

• Furry1993 Ogden, UT
    April 14, 2014 6:58 a.m.

I have yet to see Reid say anything that is right (unless the writer means far-right rhetoric that panders to the Eagle Forum, Sutherland Institute, etc.). I have yet to see Reid say anything that has true value.

As someone who has the misfortune tolive in the district he purportedly represents, I am extremely pleased to see his comment that he is not running for office again. I hope he can be believed, but I have my doubts given his words and actions in the past and his hunger to get elected which caused him to change parties. Bye bye, Reid . . . and stay gone.

• one vote Salt Lake City, UT
    April 14, 2014 10:03 a.m.

Are the conservative organizations placing people at local papers?

• Anti Bush-Obama Chihuahua, 00
    April 14, 2014 10:28 a.m.

He was wanting to drive the Bundy's off that land so he could give it to the Chinese. That was the leaked story that got the BLM to stand down on Saturday. It was all about a power grab to use as collateral for the national debt.

• 2 bits Cottonwood Heights, UT
    April 14, 2014 12:00 p.m.

one vote,
    Do you have a problem with conservative people working at local papers?

Do you assume they couldn't get the job without being "placed" by an evil "conservative organizations"??

I think it makes perfect sense for Conservatives to work at local Utah papers. As long as they don't contribute over $1000 to a campaign the left doesn't like... because then they would start a petition and organize a boycott to force him out of his job...

• one vote Salt Lake City, UT
    April 14, 2014 1:06 p.m.

Yes, radicals that echo agenda set national organizations that want local credibility. Not "conservatives" but paid political writers with agenda set by others for money. That way they can make "think tank dogma" sound like grass root local opinion.

• 2 bits Cottonwood Heights, UT
    April 14, 2014 2:02 p.m.

one vote,
    RE: "radicals that echo agenda set national organizations that want local credibility"...

You and airnaut echo agenda based national talking points too you know... Should YOU have no "local credibility"?

I've heard a LOT of "think tank dogma" from you guys too. You may not get paid, but is that not the kettle calling the pot black?

He may get different talking points than you... but yours are none the less talking points.

• one vote Salt Lake City, UT
    April 14, 2014 5:11 p.m.

I am not affiliated with any group or "other guys" whatsoever. All my comments are mine, not FOX news.

• Ranch Here, UT
    April 14, 2014 6:42 p.m.

I won't miss Reid. Good riddance IMHO.