Faith

So what exactly did Obama and Pope Francis say to each other?

Comments

• Badgerbadger Murray, UT
    March 28, 2014 9:08 a.m.

I wonder if Obama worshipers, who claim all opposition to the ACA is out of hate for Obama, and not because it infringes on the religious rights of others, will believe the Pope, a man who is politically neutral?

Nah, they will think the Pope is out to get Obama too.

Thank you Pope Francis, for your integrity and the work you do.

• spring street SALT LAKE CITY, UT
    March 28, 2014 6:58 p.m.

@badger
    the pope is politically neutral?

• Badgerbadger Murray, UT
    March 28, 2014 8:33 p.m.

See what I mean.

• Tolstoy salt lake, UT
    March 29, 2014 12:43 a.m.

@badger

I see you making claims that someone that has very clear positions on major social/political views is neutral . I have a great deal of respect for this pope and do not believe his views are passed on hate but to claim he is "politically neutral" is a stretch and to cliam anyone that disagrees is simply an Obamaworshiper and thinks the pope is just out to get Obama is nothing more then feble attempt to dismiss opposing points of view with baseless stereotypes.

• spring street SALT LAKE CITY, UT
    March 29, 2014 1:00 a.m.

@badger
    So please do explain to me how you think I made your point. Did I say I agreed with Obama or thought he was great? Did I say the popes position was based on a desire "to get Obama" or that I even disagree with the pope position on these or any other political issues? No in fact I did not I simply asked if you really believe someone that has clearly stated their position and publicly advocated for those positions is "politically nutrual.""

• Kally Salt Lake City, UT
    March 29, 2014 9:28 a.m.

@badger
    So lets have an actual conversation about the issues, what is exactly is your views on gay marriage, abortion and/or poverty? I often see you making remarks about other posters and stereotyping others but never seem to see what your views are or any rational for your views on these issues. So please do tell us and lets have an actual talk about the issues rather then throw around gross stereotypes about each other.

• spring street SALT LAKE CITY, UT
    March 30, 2014 5:27 p.m.

and badger drops a load of political hyperbola then pulls a disappearance act when challenged, what a surprise.