My deepest sympathy to this family.Please, please, please--if you
have anything gas-fueled in your home, install a carbon monoxide detector. I
almost died from CO2 poisoning. Luckily, it was summer, so I had my window open
all the time. This helped mitigate the effects of the leak, though it was still
a deadly threat. And I didn't know it.I woke up one morning
feeling lousy. I thought I'd just spend the day in bed. But it
didn't help, day after day.Finally I dragged myself out of bed
to do some outside errands. Within 30 minutes of leaving the house, I felt
fine. I figured whatever "bug" I had, just finally passed.But when I got back home, within five minutes I felt lousy again. So I knew
right away what it was.Don't take any chances--get that
detector!May this family be comforted by the beautiful memories of
those they lost, and the faith that they'll all meet again.
These kids are wonderful! Everyone around them are exemplary! This is how
Jesus intended for us to love and support each other! My prayers are with them.
It would not surprise me a bit if they later go back and finish their missions!
Horrible tradegy, I hope nothing but the best for these two in their future.
Prayers are sent to your family.. So sorry for your loss! Love to all of you!
My prayers and condolences to these two fine missionaries. What a burden to
bear!! May God make you strong enough to cope.
I went out and bought a CO detector the day I read about this. I'd hate for
my two missionaries to have to come home because of a tragedy like this. Going forward, these two will need lots of long-term perspective, and I pray
they receive it.
What a sad event. No doubt the two surviving family members will struggle along
the way. But the outpouring of love and support will ease the way.May we be like minded and bless those who suffer loss. No matter who they