Dick Harmon: Wisconsin provides huge opportunity for Cougars

Comments

• Spellman789 Syracuse, UT
    Nov. 8, 2013 7:00 p.m.

I read the article that said BYU and Wisconsin were playing TODAY and thought I missed the game, but then realized it was tomorrow. I shouldn't care so much...but I do. Good luck TOMORROW Cougars!

• Striker Omaha, NE
    Nov. 8, 2013 11:16 p.m.

Great article! I'm going to the game and spending tonight researching everything. Wow, the Madison media, and Barry Alvarez, sure have great respect for BYU. All of them know BYU can win. Mendenhall's ability to handle Anderson/Ludwig teams will help, but the talent level is 10 times that of their old teams.
    BYU's been great on the road vs good teams, winning at GT, Ole Miss, and Oklahoma in recent years. Chances are good they can win, but Madison is so tough to win at. Great predictions. Those are all my picks as well.

• UteMiguel Go Utes, CA
    Nov. 9, 2013 8:52 a.m.

I predict a BYU win. They've improved a lot as the season has progressed. And the Big 10 is overrated.

• idablu Idaho Falls, ID
    Nov. 9, 2013 9:20 a.m.

There's 2 upsets that I differ from Dick. I pick Arizona over UCLA (UCLA not as good as their record) and Utah over ASU ( Utah better than their record, esp at home). You can't ignore the win over Stanford.

At windy Madison today, BYU will have to rely more on the run which plays in Wisconsin's favor. Wisconsin by 2 TD's.

• San Diego Orem, UT
    Nov. 9, 2013 9:36 a.m.

Good article Dick, except for the score prediction. You got it wrong again, it's BYU 40 WIS 17.

• Riverton Cougar Riverton, UT
    Nov. 9, 2013 11:34 a.m.

BU has a chance, but I wouldn't pick them to win. I really, really hope they do win, though. That would be HUGE for BYU.

@Spellman,

I think this article was written to be printed for Saturday's newspaper. That's my guess. I've noticed things like that before, and that's what I'm thinking is going on.