Commentary: UNLV a surprisingly interesting matchup for the Aggies

Comments

• Go Big Blue!!! Bountiful, UT
    Nov. 4, 2013 5:52 p.m.

USU is a 13.5 point favorite. The Aggies will beat the spread again.

• John S. Harvey Sandy, UT
    Nov. 5, 2013 2:03 p.m.

Likely USU doubles the spread, just like it has in almost every win this year. USU by 28.

• Sambonethegreat Salt Lake City, UT
    Nov. 5, 2013 3:30 p.m.

I bet USU clobbers UNLV by three touchdowns, just like last year.

• Stang08 Southern, UT
    Nov. 5, 2013 9:28 p.m.

What has happend most games when they are favored? They have lost. Unless it is a WAC 2.0 game. So who knows, but one thing is certain. The aggies are never the favorite.

• Go Big Blue!!! Bountiful, UT
    Nov. 6, 2013 8:27 a.m.

Strange correction. The Aggies are never your favorite.

• Stang08 Southern, UT
    Nov. 6, 2013 11:58 a.m.

@Go Big Blue

In that case let me make a few more corrections. It's Stang08 not Strange. And they seem to only be favored in your eyes. Not really in the real world.

• Mars_ Logan, UT
    Nov. 7, 2013 7:30 a.m.

The Aggies are favored in this game and my favorite team.

Go Aggies!!!

• Ifel Of'a-sofa Alpine, Utah
    Nov. 7, 2013 1:00 p.m.

Richard would never favor the Aggies, never gives them credit regardless. Apparently the games they have been favored to win and won don't count, only the ones they lost. Is that about right?

• Southpaw Southern, UT
    Nov. 7, 2013 1:45 p.m.

Ifel ofa-sofa

Stop refering to this kid as Richard. It clearly get's under his skin. And as he has pointed out to you time and time again his name isn't Richard. They are favored so deal with it Stang08. Just like any other team would be favored against an opponent who isn't that great. Regaurdles of the conference they play in. So now I ask with respect Ifel ofa-sofa, who is Richard and why are you reffering to Stang08 as Richard? It's a mystery that he and I would both like to know the answer to.

• Champ72 logan, UT
    Nov. 8, 2013 9:28 a.m.

@ Ifel ofa-sofa

Can I please spill the beans on your Richard reference? I think its hilarious. As for the game we shouldn't sleep on UNLV. There is a reason they are winning more games then they are losing this year. That being said I don't believe we're going to lose. Darrell is coming into his own and the defense has proven to be really good. So it should be fun

• goaggies1 Clinton/Davis, UT
    Nov. 9, 2013 12:40 p.m.

How about Richard Naugin. Figure that one strange.

• Sambonethegreat Salt Lake City, UT
    Nov. 9, 2013 10:27 p.m.

I don't get the Richard reference either, but I still find it funny.

• Stang08 Southern, UT
    Nov. 11, 2013 1:32 p.m.

Somebody tell me who Richard is.