BYU, USU football: A look at when the Aggies have beaten the Cougars in the past 35 years

Comments

• Pipes Salt Lake City, UT
    Oct. 4, 2013 12:19 p.m.

Wow, those victories have been few and far between.

• MacNasty Rexburg, ID
    Oct. 4, 2013 12:32 p.m.

As is with most games, the key to success will be winning the battle on the scrimmage line. The O-line play will determine the outcome. If BYU's O-line plays better than USU's O-line, BYU wins and visa versa.

Nest determining factors will be turnovers and field position.

• nhatch82 Eagle Mountain, UT
    Oct. 4, 2013 12:59 p.m.

I figured this would be a very short article

• Chris B Salt Lake City, UT
    Oct. 4, 2013 1:11 p.m.

Tonight all Utes are Aggies.

• LoveTheKittens The Middle Of, UT
    Oct. 4, 2013 1:43 p.m.

Yep, the kitties own the past but past performance is no guarantee of future results.
    Go Aggies!!

• Stang08 Southern, UT
    Oct. 4, 2013 5:22 p.m.

So the aggies have one this game more times then I thought. But as stated before, they have been very few and very far between. Chalk up another win fot the Cougars. And before I hear anything let me say this right now. I didn't know the Utes had a game yesterday. I don't know who they played and I don't care if they won/lost that game. Just want to clear that up ahead of time.

• Wayne Rout El Paso, TX
    Oct. 4, 2013 9:21 p.m.

So, is the writer of this a sports guy or a political guy. I hate it was sports guys take cheap shots.

• Lightening Lad Austin , TX
    Oct. 4, 2013 11:01 p.m.

So in essence Utah State is really BYU's, Weber State game on the schedule, the body bag in-state game. You have to wonder why the few Aggie fans even bother with their typical whinning, as in "oh the steal our missionaries", "oh they steal our colors", "they made us play twice in Provo" waaaaaaaa. And now: "the game would have been completely different if they hadn't given Chickie a cheap shot to put him out of the game" waaaaaaa

• el guapito Provo, UT
    Oct. 5, 2013 5:04 a.m.

Gotta agree with Wayne. The political / historical references were really out of place.