Utah Jazz notebook: Coach Tyrone Corbin not ready to name a starting lineup yet

Comments

• Kakashi Tokyo, Japan
    Oct. 2, 2013 10:21 p.m.

wow really?....so i guess...we should be prepared to see Biedrins and Jefferson in the starting lineup...

• Mctejman Farmington, UT
    Oct. 2, 2013 11:44 p.m.

If Corbin doesn't start burke, burks, Hayward, favors and Kanter every game that they are healthy enough to breath he should fired immediately

• Jazz Source Alpine, UT
    Oct. 3, 2013 10:09 a.m.

You know Corbin will roll Marvin Williams out for 30+ minutes in a wheelchair if he had to.

I'm not sure what Williams has on Corbin but clearly there must be something.

Corbin has a love affair with vets---the problem is that it continues even in the face of awful performance.

Jerry had Millsap and Wes Matthews getting big minutes early in their careers despite where they came from.

Performance/results matter unless you are Corbin apparently.

• Idaho Jazz Fan Twin Falls, ID
    Oct. 3, 2013 10:53 a.m.

I mentioned this before, but I see that George Karl is going to be an analyst for ESPN. The Jazz better start sending him flowers and chocolate every week. I'd love to see what he could do with our young talent!

• Americanvet Ivins, UT
    Oct. 3, 2013 4:45 p.m.

I second all the comments posted so far. Corbin needs to be on a short leash and if he starts falling back to his love affair with playing vets like Williams he needs to be shown the door. It goes completely against Lindsey's primary objective. I would be a little more forgiving if these old veterans are playing back at their peak levels, but still the plan should be to build around the core youth movement.

• Little Andy Tremonton, UT
    Oct. 4, 2013 6:18 p.m.

With Williams and Rush still no 100% starting lineup should be as stated. If not the fire Corbin bandwagon should be warmed up.