Family

Teen 'Duck Dynasty' star designs 'daddy-approved' prom dresses

Comments

• PGVikingDad Pleasant Grove, UT
    Sept. 18, 2013 3:42 p.m.

Yet another reason to love the Robertson family. Best show on television.

• Mom of 8 Hyrum, UT
    Sept. 18, 2013 4:09 p.m.

While my own personal taste would prefer just a *bit* more coverage on the dresses (still not quite Momma approved), I'm thrilled to see a teenager with a bit of fame doing something good with it. She just radiates joy and sweetness, and I much prefer seeing her happy face than Miley's. She's moving things in the right direction, thank goodness!

(And I love--absolutely love--that their family is praying for Miley, and freely admit it. These people are amazing.)

• raybies Layton, UT
    Sept. 19, 2013 6:56 a.m.

• Hey It's Me Salt Lake City, UT
    Sept. 19, 2013 8:16 a.m.

This young lady is a move in the right direction. She is not afraid to admit she prays for people and she is more modest than most famous teens. Keep being a good example.

• I M LDS 2 Provo, UT
    Sept. 19, 2013 8:42 a.m.

If I remember correctly, Miley Cyrus was also sweet, wholesome, and relatively "modest" at this age.

Time will tell.

Until then, there will always be those who judge others according to their own ideas of "modesty". Bare shoulders are immodest? Really?

• MrsH Altamont, UT
    Sept. 20, 2013 10:05 a.m.

And the dresses are cute! This young lady has some talent, and a good head on her (bare...LOL) shoulders. Good luck to her in the future.

• JoeBlow Far East USA, SC
    Sept. 20, 2013 12:02 p.m.

"What's she's wearing wouldn't be approved by this daddy. Someone needs to inform her about short sleeves."

Care to enlighten me about short sleeves? Is this something that offends you or have you been taught that it Should offend you?

• Aggielove Cache county, USA
    Sept. 20, 2013 2:02 p.m.

Class in motion

• sukiyhtaky us, CA
    Sept. 20, 2013 4:11 p.m.

FarEast...sorry but as a mom I don't believe that high school girls should be wearing strapless dresses. What is the rush to grow up. She has the rest of her life to do that, if she wants to. Personally I find it to be much more alluring and sexy to cover up and keep em guessing.