Faith

Mission call, USU senior and NFL contract; an exciting year for Larsen football family

Comments

• Go Big Blue!!! Bountiful, UT
    June 3, 2013 3:40 p.m.

What an amazing month. Zach, after chillin in Finland you need to play ball in Cache Valley!

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    June 3, 2013 9:40 p.m.

Why would he want to do that? If he has a better opportunity he should take it and not settle for Utah State. Go ahead Big Blue ask me. Ask me if he should choose Southern Utah.

• truthaboutdads Sandy, UT
    June 3, 2013 10:40 p.m.

Trent, thanks for picking up the story. What an exciting time for this football family.

• Sneaky Jimmy Bay Area, CA
    June 4, 2013 9:45 a.m.

@Stang08 The only better offer than USU would be a guaranteed NFL contract.

• AgVikBronc Preston, ID
    June 4, 2013 10:29 a.m.

you are right Stang, he should go to SU if they are offering more (Scholly vs walk-on for example). If what is being offered by both schools is equal then USU is the obvious choice; though you may be the only one willing to say otherwise.

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    June 4, 2013 10:27 p.m.

You've clearly never heard of every team in the SEC, Pac12, Big12, Big10, C-USA. Any of those teams would a better offer. If you are in any of those conferences it's a sure thing to get drafted. If not, well you can only hope to get drafted.

@AgVikBrone

On here yes. And I'm proud of it. We have a great coach (Wells is a sub par). We have a great work ethic for the team. And the school is one of the best. SUU also has the best fan's in the state. Alot more respectful then those aggies. But I didn't say he should've been at SUU did I?

• Ifel Of'a-sofa Alpine, Utah
    June 6, 2013 9:24 a.m.

Troll 08

Actually, the best school in Utah to play at to get drafted to the NFL the last few years IS Utah State.

And NO, the conferences you mentioned above are not guaranteed to get you drafted, are you kidding me... every year they are full of players that are not even good enough to sign as an un-drafted free agent.

Go troll somewhere else.

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    June 6, 2013 12:13 p.m.

Call me what you will but when you respond that means you are no better. And I've seen a few of you on other websites as well. So don't try that game with me. You've had two or three guys go in the last two years. How does that make you the best? They are looked at more heavily than conferences like the WAC 2.0 aren't they? Make me Ifel Ofa-Sofa, make me.