U.S. & World

I love this lady!

• I know it. I Live it. I Love it. Salt Lake City, UT
    May 13, 2013 10:53 p.m.

Here pig pig pig pig...

• iron&clay RIVERTON, UT
    May 14, 2013 7:05 a.m.

Americans have been been deceived by conspiring men in the last days.

Animal fat is good for the brain.

Everyone over the age of 72 who has dementia or alzheimer disease should eat more brain healthy fats.

• iron&clay RIVERTON, UT
    May 14, 2013 7:24 a.m.

Of course when eating your juicy steaks/bacon you need to have balance on your plate with fresh green produce such as a sprig of kale, eat it raw.

It is interesting in the Book of Mormon how that the Nephites are eating grains, fruits, vegetables along with meat from their flocks and herds.

The Lamanites ate wild raw meat from the game they hunted in the wilderness.

How is it that the Lamanite population always was more numerous than the Nephites?

Right, we need to eat meat from herds that are allowed to roam freely eating wild grasses.

OH, maybe that is why the Church owns large cattle ranches where the cattle are allowed to roam in the pasture grasses of Florida and Texas.

• O. Really Orem, UT
    May 14, 2013 8:00 a.m.

I wonder if she thanked God for and blessed the bacon every time she ate it? Sounds like her active lifestyle and social connections affect her positively. Plus the Lord is mindful of the widow's needs.

• raybies Layton, UT
    May 14, 2013 1:03 p.m.

Imagine 108 years of bacon consumption! It's like she's already gone to heaven...

• patriot Cedar Hills, UT
    May 14, 2013 2:06 p.m.

I knew it!!! Going for a BIG bacon burger tomorrow!!!

• Brahmabull sandy, ut
    May 15, 2013 8:12 a.m.

iron&clay

Eating meat, unless done during winter and famine, goes directly against the word of wisdom as revealed to the prophet Joseph Smith. So you think the church advocates eating alot of meat, yet it is against their word of wisdom? Doesn't sound logical to me. That is just like saying alcohol is against the word of wisdom and then opening a distillery... Oh wait Brigham Young did that too... Bad example.