Faith

It's never too late to begin genealogy

Comments

• higv Dietrich, ID
    March 25, 2013 7:26 a.m.

Is anyone's Family History ever done? I thought that myself as far as we have records. I think most multi generation church members do. However I heard you can help other people and it isn't. Looking at your Ancestors posterity there are probably many of them that don't have there temple work done yet.

• BYUalum South Jordan, UT
    March 25, 2013 7:35 a.m.

We attended the RootsTech Conference last week at the Salt Palace in Salt Lake City! It truly was outstanding. We are very excited to go on with our research with new tools and understanding as well as find the family stories. Thank you to all the professionals who spoke, encouraged, and answered our many questions. This is an event from which that all people would benefit. Good stuff! Thanks to all who helped in any way with this conference!

• Lulu Elk Grove, CA
    March 25, 2013 9:32 a.m.

It was totally awesome. I came from California and plan to attend again next year. Although I had a lot of family history work done, I signed up for the "Getting Started" track because I need current information on how to research online. At my hotel after the sessions, I went on line and found a goldmine of new information to add to my various families.

It was so well organized, I've never attended any conference that was so well planned. What a blessing to be able to benefit from all he hard work of those involved.

• bob j Maryborough, 00
    March 25, 2013 3:18 p.m.

As Heavenly Father and our Lord Jesus Christ wills it, our progress follows progress - but we must first "Open the Door".

• bob j Maryborough, 00
    March 25, 2013 3:28 p.m.

Fifty odd years ago when I was first introduced to 'Family History', the research methods were vastly different to what they are today. The wisdom of Heaven is being opened for us and is now 'flowing in' faster and faster. Surely the time is fast coming when the small bud will fully blossom to it's full beauty.

• bob j Maryborough, 00
    March 25, 2013 3:43 p.m.

The Temple doors are opened wide
    That all worthy may come inside
    And through endowments they can be
    Joined with family, Eternally.
    But please make sure, with every care
    Their names, they are already there.