USU football: Aggies moving in the right direction under first-year head coach Matt Wells

Comments

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    March 21, 2013 12:46 p.m.

I said it before. KSL 5 put it best. Spring doesn't matter. The real test is how well they will do in the fall. That is the perfect thing to think about. Let's wait and see what happens in the fall and not worry about somethiing as useless as spring.

• Go Big Blue!!! Bountiful, UT
    March 21, 2013 1:05 p.m.

Nice article. It is good to know that the new staff is coming together. Expecting the Aggies to moving forward.

• Stgeorgebyu St. Georg, UT
    March 21, 2013 8:03 p.m.

I know there are a lot of BYU haters out there in Aggie land, but as for me I like USU too. I hope they do well but they lost the best football coach in Utah and that is going to be hard to overcome.

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    March 21, 2013 8:27 p.m.

@Stgeorgebyu,

More like impossible to overcome.

• Sambonethegreat Logan, UT
    March 21, 2013 9:52 p.m.

@Stang08

"Let's wait and see what happens in the fall and not worry about somethiing as useless as spring."

[Loss of Gary] "More like impossible to overcome."

I don't think you have any right to criticize Wells until the fall comes around. He could very well surprise all of us.

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    March 22, 2013 12:05 p.m.

@Sambone

Am I talking to a wall? At least here you only press the button to comment once. What I( said was aboslutly true. You don't believe me watch channel 5 news. And yes it's going to be impossible right now. He was the best thing to ever happen to USU. "I don't think you have any right to criticize Wells until the fall comes around". Yet you and the rest of the aggies have a right to criticize me and everyone else who isn't an aggie. How exactly does that work? You just don't like it because someone doesn't share your love for everything USU.

• Sambonethegreat Logan, UT
    March 22, 2013 1:02 p.m.

I don't criticize people who aren't Aggies because they aren't Aggies. People can cheer for whoever they want and they are entitled to some respect unless they disrespect me first. I only criticize those who plainly deserve it. And a troll who comes on to opposing fan boards to stir up trouble deserves to be criticized.

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    March 23, 2013 1:23 p.m.

If people can cheer or boo for whomever they like why do you criticize?

• Sambonethegreat Logan, UT
    March 23, 2013 10:06 p.m.

People can do what they like within reason.

And coming onto a fan board of a team you hate in order to purposely stir up trouble definitely strikes me as being unreasonable. Thus, I feel my criticisms are wholly justified in such cases.

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    March 24, 2013 12:06 a.m.

You just said it. "People can do what they like within reason". This means I can say I hate USU all I want. I offer my opinion and you insist on arguing with me. You keep thinking it's justified. I don't agree with you and I know you would never say it anywhere else.