BYU men's volleyball: Ben Patch making a big contribution as a true freshman

Comments

• Duckhunted provo, UT
    March 15, 2013 4:37 a.m.

go BYU I guess?

• thebigsamoan Richmond, VA
    March 15, 2013 6:59 a.m.

In light of our b/b team's disappointing finish to their season, it's great to know that in v/b, things are humming nicely. Keep it up guys! With you in volleyball and the Utes coming alive in b/b, things are pretty exciting in the state of Utah's college sports.

Go Cougars! And good luck Utes!

• sls Columbia, MO
    March 15, 2013 7:28 a.m.

This team is really exciting to watch. I'm grateful that BYU-TV has made most of their home games available to BYU fans nationwide. It's great to watch all of them succeed, including Patch.

• A_Chinese_American Cedar Hills, UT
    March 15, 2013 8:14 a.m.

I am grateful BYUtv made available for most Volleyball games. Also, I would like to say congratulation to Patch! ...The true freshman need to be more relax in coming games to show himself - please learn from Sandman! Love Sandman and Patch. Go cougars!

• Eddie Syracuse, UT
    March 15, 2013 8:24 a.m.

With BYU volleyball eyeing another championship and the Utes going for a Basketball National Championship,how could it any better?

• BYUHOCKEY American Fork, UT
    March 15, 2013 10:00 a.m.

Russ Lavaia (sp?) has been a key after coming back from shoulder tendonitis. Ryan the Stache-man has been setting very well. Josue Rivera is amazing! the Sandman has been quietly doing his thing without much fanfare which indicates team play is paramount for this team.

• Pavalova Surfers Paradise, AU
    March 15, 2013 10:18 a.m.

Is it just me or does this guy have some serious hops. Unbelievable.

• phoenix Gilbert, AZ
    March 15, 2013 1:17 p.m.

Duckhunted

"go BYU I guess?"

I guess there's no point in trying to talk smack about a team that is ranked #1 and is a legitimate national championship contender.

Patch and Sandman are amazing volleyball players, and Lavaman, Stash, Hatch, Josue, Young and Reyes are also great.

The SFH is one of the most intimidating arenas in the country for visiting volleyball teams.

Go Cougs!