USU football: Aggies begin spring practice March 19

Comments

• Sambonethegreat Logan, UT
    March 12, 2013 7:13 p.m.

This is going to be a great season. I can feel it.

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    March 14, 2013 12:30 a.m.

If you call a 4-5 win season great for the aggies. new coach and now down a linebacker, this season may not be what you hope for Sambone.

• Stang Oh Eight Alpine, Utah
    March 14, 2013 7:47 a.m.

give it a rest stang

you were wrong about the season last year and you will be wrong again this year

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    March 14, 2013 4:45 p.m.

Why should I? Yes I was but let's face it, without Anderson that season woudn't have happend. And it won't for a very long time with a new coach. Only time will tell if I'm wrong. Did you say that just because I'm not an aggie?

• Sambonethegreat Logan, UT
    March 16, 2013 10:59 a.m.

@Stang08

Give it up Stang. You have been wrong about the Aggies for 16 out of their last 19 games.

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    March 16, 2013 6:31 p.m.

@Sambone

Again why should I? It took Anderson a few years to do what he did. And no other coach has been that successful. Anyone remember coach Guy? Wells will be the same for a few years. It's not hard to figure out Sambone.

• Sambonethegreat Logan, UT
    March 16, 2013 8:00 p.m.

Only time will tell if Wells is good or bad. I suspect he will be good considering Andersen didn't start winning a lot of games until Wells showed up.

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    March 16, 2013 11:19 p.m.

Who does Wells have on his staff? if he has nobody like Anderson had nobody you won't have a great 2013. Again it's not that hard to figure out when you think about it a little.

• Sambonethegreat Logan, UT
    March 18, 2013 6:33 p.m.

If Andersen had nobody good on staff, then how did those Aggies manage to win so many games last season?

I will just let the players speak for themselves on the gridiron come August. I'm not in the business of making asinine predictions, Stang.

• Sambonethegreat Logan, UT
    March 18, 2013 8:04 p.m.

And for what it is worth, Wells has retained half of the original staff. Plus, he has hired some new coaches with substantial BCS experience.

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    March 21, 2013 12:47 p.m.

I was talking about his first season. But obviously someone like you couldn't catch that. I agree let's see how the players do. And you love making predictions. Are you willing to bet on the season sambone? "For what it's worth" which is nothing. He can hire whoever he wants. The test is to see how those coaches do under the pressure of the actual season. Give it up and take some time off Sambone. Don't fight me on this when you know I'm right.