Utah

Teen Twitter talk leads to 3 arrests, warnings to monitor kids' hashtag habits

Comments

• washcomom Beaverton, OR
    Feb. 17, 2013 7:23 p.m.

Social sites equals total public forum, with zero privacy for anyone.

• george of the jungle goshen, UT
    Feb. 18, 2013 6:49 a.m.

Code of conduct.
    1. Watch what you say.
    2. Don't take what any one said to heart or personally.
    3. Never assume anything.
    4. Always do your best.

• Harley Rider Small Town, CT
    Feb. 18, 2013 7:54 a.m.

With that Super Spy Center that the NSA built in your neck of the woods - Emails , Phone Calls , Texts , Twitters , Blog Postings , The coming security cameras that will be placed strategically to monitor conversations and physical activities - ALL Activity will be closely monitored for any sign of domestic terrorism - which are those that believe in - Civil Liberties , Follow the Constitution as the Law of the Land , Our amendments are God Given Rights. To make a statement about our totally corrupt Government in Washington will soon be a crime. Somebody hearing a conversation about someone talking bad about the Government - will be rewarded for turning in that person. This is how a Communist Government works and it's all in place ready to go live.

The NDAA BILL - The Patriotic Act - is legislation to be used against Law Abiding Citizenry

• Chris B Salt Lake City, UT
    Feb. 18, 2013 8:02 a.m.

If you think it, don't say it
    If you say it, don't write it
    If you write it, don't be surprised

• Harley Rider Small Town, CT
    Feb. 18, 2013 8:06 a.m.

For some reason this part was omitted from my above post :

And for me to write a post such as this one - will in the very near future result in a knock at my front door and I am quite sure that because of the key words used it has already been profiled in the "Domestic Terrorist File" and I am one of the most Law Abiding Peaceful Citizens around,

For those of you who don't know the -Coup in Washington- took place around 1996 and continues to this day

• brownjason acc, CA
    July 17, 2013 3:54 a.m.

The way you write make it truly effortless to read. And the theme you use, wow. I want to follow up and let you know how great I treasured discovering your web blog today. I will consider it a real honor to operate at my workplace and be able to use the tips provided on your web page and also take part in visitors’ opinions like this. Should a position of guest article author become offered at your end, remember to let me know.Monitor children