BYU football: Cougars struggle to move ball, trail San Diego State at halftime of Poinsettia Bowl

Comments

• Ernest T. Bass Bountiful, UT
    Dec. 20, 2012 7:46 p.m.

Both of these QBs will probably be drafted.

• camera2head west jordan, utah
    Dec. 20, 2012 8:10 p.m.

I love the endorsement byu got at halftime by their partner at the worldwide leader. "Well byu cant block,they cant run,and they cant pass." Byu is lucky they have a very good defense or they may not have won a game all year.

• Real Bass Idaho Falls, ID
    Dec. 20, 2012 8:09 p.m.

Note to Doman: Don't come home!

• milkshake St. George, UT
    Dec. 20, 2012 8:41 p.m.

Whoa! Saved by the refs...and Van Noy! Horrible call on the pass/fumble.

• Wiscougarfan River Falls, WI
    Dec. 20, 2012 9:21 p.m.

KVN. Wow. can't wait to see him in the pros.

• Wldflwr Lehi, UT
    Dec. 20, 2012 9:29 p.m.

I was kind of nercvous until I saw Chrissy B's "mark it down" prediction, then I knew all was well.
    KVN was the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

• Chris B Salt Lake City, UT
    Dec. 20, 2012 9:29 p.m.

Kyle,

Enjoy the NFL. I may even cheer for him.

Funny though, his record against his rival?

0-3.

LOL

• So. Cal Reader San Diego, CA
    Dec. 20, 2012 9:35 p.m.

A nice win and an amazing defensive performance against a tough SDSU offense. Van Noy is a beast. No way does he return next year. How can he best his performance tonight on nat'l TV. Gotta fix the anemic offense. I also don't think Hoffman comes back. For what? Nice ending to a challenging season, Cougs.

• Tom in CA Vallejo, CA
    Dec. 20, 2012 9:41 p.m.

Great once again to see the intense interest in Cougar Football by the loyal ute trolls. E.T. Sea Bass, Chris B, camera2head, etal, thank you for your support all year. Now we can relax and watch utah in their bowl game. Oh, wait. Please forget I said that.

• SoCalChris Riverside, CA
    Dec. 20, 2012 9:55 p.m.

Disappointed. I was hoping for a premature postmortem from Chris B!

• CougFaninTX Frisco, TX
    Dec. 20, 2012 10:00 p.m.

KVN moved from a 2nd round pick to a 1st round pick with his performance tonight. For those who think one person can't make a difference, all you had to do was watch the game. KVN has had good plays before, but he dominated the second half. The Mayan calendar may end tomorrow, but the Aztec calendar ended today.

• Mountanman Hayden, ID
    Dec. 20, 2012 10:28 p.m.

@ Chris B. Please take your meds! You get crazy when you don't.

• International Cougar Fan Tacoma, WA
    Dec. 20, 2012 10:44 p.m.

Chris B, Chris B, Chris B!

I am going to miss Chris B's comments for anther 7 more months. Poor guy, takes a licking but keeps on ticking. He was gushing with excitement at halftime of BYU/Utah basketball game. Just to have his hopes dashed away by Carlino. And now he can't watch his Utes play in a bowl game. Poor Chris B.