Utah Jazz lose at Memphis, fall on the road for third straight time

Comments

• Wombat1247 Mount Beauty, VIC
    Nov. 6, 2012 3:52 a.m.

I know it's early and we should not be reactive or negative, but I need to say this.

Sap needs to be the 6th man - or trade
    Tinsley further down the bench - mins on the bench for PG & SG must go to Burks & Foye
    Big AL - trade for assests - whatever the best deal is - Favors & Kanter must get mins to develop
    Bell - Just cut
    Watson - coaching staff

I would even start , Mo , Hayward, Marvin, Favors & Kanter - bench Burks, Foye, Evans/Caroll, Sap & Al
    This current team as it is - is not a championship challenging team - We need to make changes to improve for the future and also to keep our good young players when there rookies contracts finishes.

My thoughts anyway - I just want the Jazz to improve and develop - With some of older players there it just will not happen.

• Sneaky Jimmy Bay Area, CA
    Nov. 6, 2012 8:44 a.m.

Marvin Williams does not deserve to be playing, let alone starting. Burks should be in the game, he is not afraid to mix it up.

• John Wicks Salt Lake City, UT
    Nov. 6, 2012 9:00 a.m.

There was a good reason Atlanta let Williams go. He is so so at best.

• Elcapitan Ivins, UT
    Nov. 6, 2012 10:17 a.m.

Immature players equal loss on the road. they are not comfortable away from the security of their home, like little kids. Grow up men, the sooner the better. I have seen spurts of excellence, only to fall back to mediocrity. How about 5 hour energy.

• KK Cedar Hills, UT
    Nov. 6, 2012 10:34 a.m.

As soon as the second team came in, it was all downhill from there. The teams the Jazz have played on this road trip played up in your face defense and our guys didn't know what to do. I am not sure I am a huge fan of this run-and-gun style offense. Yes, a guy will get hot, like Mo did a few times, but it hasn't worked well so far. I love the Jazz and have a lot of hope for them, but they need to figure something out soon!

• Mike in Cedar City Cedar City, Utah
    Nov. 6, 2012 11:07 a.m.

New players, same old Jazz.

• AK UTE Palmer, AK
    Nov. 6, 2012 6:16 p.m.

After game one I was so excited to get on the Jazz trade.....well that has passed. Get it together be more aggressive like you we're in game 1.