who really cares what this guy says. harry is from another planet and
couldn't carry Ryan or Romney's water. little harry needs to go
To ute alumni 12:58 p.m. Sept. 11, 2012In case you can't figure
it out, Senator Reid was (once again) demonstrating how much of a bald-faced
liar Paul Ryan really is. Better Reid than Ryan or Willard any day.
At least Paul Ryan and the Republicans have made and passed budget legislation,
Harry Reid can't seem to even get past that starting line.Once Harry
Reid gets a budget on the table, which by the way is his NUMBER ONE
Constitutional responsibility, then maybe I will take an interest in elected
officials marathon times.
Thanks you Bro. Senator Reid -- For speaking and exposing the TRUTH.Hold Mitt Romney and his little buddy Paul Ryan's feet to the
Fire!Just goes to show, One doesn't even need to depend
on the Holy Ghost to decern that Paul Ryan is ly'in.
LSD Liberal,"Mitt hasn't paid income taxes for ten
years".---fuzzy math skills Harry." My father fought in
World War 2"--Barack Obama---his father was born 1936Thou shalt
worfMcallen, TXLSD Liberal,"Mitt hasn't paid
income taxes for ten years".---fuzzy math skills Harry.============ ...and America is still waiting for Mitt to prove
once and for all that Harry reid was wrong.I'll keep both men
on their word for now.But Mitt has a history of not being
truthful.For a woman's right to choose - NOT for a woman's right
to chooseAnti-gun - Pro-gunPro-Healthcare - Anti-Healthcare [and for
Repeal and Against Repeal, and not liking any of it to liking some parts of
it]NO ONE knows where he stands on ANY issue.Not even
himself.Like Jon Huntman Jr. said -- He's like a well oil
Ryan and Mitt have established such a record of secrecy, and "pants on
fire" comments that every statement they make for the next two months will
be closely scrutinized by any reporter worth his salt.
Conservatives just wait for anything they can pounce on.You know
Obama meant to say his grandfather fought in WW2 as a supply Seargent. His
biological father whom he barely knew wasn't American as you constantly
like to point out. His Grandfather was more of a father to him than his real
father he barely even knew. And Grandfather is still a father....especially if
they change your diapers and raise you. It's not like Obama
coundn't remember how the saying about getting fooled goes or that Iraq has
weapons of mass destruction when it didn't.That's just
Harry Reid is good at running, but lousy at carrying out the duties of the head
of the Senate. No budget for the 4th year in a row.Failure to
bring numerous house bills up for a vote.Passage of ZERO of 12
appropriations bills for 2012 or FY 2013.Ryan pays attention to the
important numbers, and less to trivial personal stuff that happened 22 years
ago. Too bad the liberals cannot do the same.
LSD Liberal,Mitt doesn't have to prove anything to us about his
taxes--just the IRS. Do you think Obama paid taxes on the millions he spent on
vacations?Mitt has changed his mind on some things,--is what
everybody does, and at times supported the existing laws of the land.Screwdriver,"Figuring what he meant" is getting old.---
you didn't build that, I'll cut the deficit in half, corpse men,
I've been in fifty seven states, etc.Last week he gave an
additional 1.5 billion to the Muslim Brotherhood, and two billion to Mexico to
strengthen their police force. Most of our stimulus money went to other
countries, Please! Explain this and Solyndra.
Let's give Harry and Paul a math aptitude test for comparison. I'd
love to see the results.
I am glad Harry Reid believes the Christian teaching that ALL of us need to care
for the poor and the needy.Mitt Romney is a capable, competent
leaderwitha different concept of the LDS teachings concerning charity than Harry
Reid has. Mitt will get at least 80 % of the Utah vote but the other 20 % of us
will vote to re-elect Barack Obama.