Utah

Billboards lead to brouhaha in Salt Lake County mayor race

Comments

• Cordwainer Bird Salt Lake City, UT
    Aug. 15, 2012 11:41 p.m.

No picture of the billboard?

• localblue Sandy, UT
    Aug. 16, 2012 3:01 a.m.

I've said it once but I'll say it again. I've interacted with both of these individuals on different occasions in professional settings and I'll take Ben McAdams any day. Mark Crockett is probably capable based on his experience but he's also one who fully believes he is capable and perhaps that only he is capable. Ben McAdams on the other hand is one of the nicest down to earth guys I've ever interacted with and is focused solely on doing the right thing.

• Liberal Ted Salt Lake City, UT
    Aug. 16, 2012 6:58 a.m.

mcadams is just another minion for obama and his regime. he will follow his parties orders and push their agenda down our throats. same as every other politician.

Just about anyone can get their eagle scout. what is he going to do about the budget, policies, and his parties political agenda? Let's get to real issues people.

• Happy Valley Heretic Orem, UT
    Aug. 16, 2012 7:54 a.m.

Liberal Ted said: "Just about anyone can get their eagle scout."

Did you get yours?
    Not handed out for showing up, but anybody with a dollar for the eagle form can join their "back to 1850" think tank.

"he will follow his parties orders and push their agenda down our throats. same as every other politician."

This is more true of the republican block voting, party of no, name calling, radio led agenda of fox and koch.
    You try and say that about Matheson every time a democrat's name comes up, but a little research proves you
    wrong, as posted before.

• thpslc Holladay, UT
    Aug. 16, 2012 3:45 p.m.

I don't know why the County Mayor race is partisan. I've seen both men in action and Ben is my choice. He is honest, thoughful and has proven that he works well with others.

• Phranc SALT LAKE CITY, UT
    Aug. 16, 2012 4:49 p.m.

@liberal ted

"mcadams is just another minion for Obama and his regime. he will follow his parties orders and push their agenda down our throats. same as every other politician."

really? can you actual tell us what any of his stated policy positions are without having to sneak off and look it up?

• SLDrone Centerville, UT
    Aug. 18, 2012 5:02 p.m.

Gale Ruzicka is "confused", man is that an understatement. She's also rapidly becoming irrelevant.