Blue roundup: Breaking down the (Washington State) Cougars

Comments

• Chris B Salt Lake City, UT
    Aug. 9, 2012 12:34 p.m.

If byu beats Utah or does better than 1-2 against Boise, Notre Dame, and Georgia Tech I will sing the byu fight song and post it on YouTube.

Utah 32
    byu 10
    riley 4(turnovers)

Mark it down.

I'll remind everyone all year I was right. If I'm wrong on either prediction I won't post on a BYU article the rest of th year

• Truth Machine Salt Lake City, UT
    Aug. 9, 2012 1:11 p.m.

Chris B

Marked it down... but

Shouldn't you be more concerned with the Utes beating USC?

Afterall, your season is over as soon as U lose to the Trojans.

• MacNasty Rexburg, ID
    Aug. 9, 2012 1:48 p.m.

Sounds good to me Chris B.

So let's have a meeting of the minds

a) You wont post on any BYU articles or make any reference to BYU on any other articles as a person, which means, you will not post using Chris B and all other monikers that you use or will use.

b) If BYU wins the Utah game, the year of not posting begins September 15, 2012 at the conclusion of the BYU-Utah game and ends September 15, 2013. If BYU goes better than 1-2 against Boise State, Notre Dame and Georgia, then the year of not posting begins October 27, 2012 and ends October 27, 2013.

These will put some teeth into your proposition. Of course, gleaning from all your posts made on BYU and Utah articles, I see absolutely no reason for you not to agree to these conditions since you constantly state that Utah is PAC 12 and BYU is going downhill.

Your predictions may be right and they may be wrong

What will it be Chris B, back up your position by accepting?

• Chris from Rose Park PROVO, UT
    Aug. 9, 2012 2:17 p.m.

Chris B,

When you are wrong please make one more post on a BYU article to announce you've uploaded yourself singing the BYU fight song to youtube.

• Mildred in Fillmore Salt Lake City, UT
    Aug. 9, 2012 2:23 p.m.

We are going to crush Washington State. After all, they are from the pathetic PAC 12.

• Chris B Salt Lake City, UT
    Aug. 9, 2012 2:52 p.m.

MacNasty,

Mark it down! Considering byu's record against good teams the past two years(Utah, TCU, Texas, Florida State) is 0-6, I don't have much to worry about.

• sammyg Springville, UT
    Aug. 9, 2012 4:32 p.m.

MacNasty

Rule #1... Don't feed the trolls
    Rule #2... Don't trust the trolls

Troll promises are rumored to be worth nothing in Utah folklore.

• dallas realist rockwall, texas
    Aug. 9, 2012 11:48 p.m.

so even though I am a byu fan I think having dudes like chris b on here make it more interesting

• Duckhunter Highland, UT
    Aug. 10, 2012 3:42 p.m.

I'm with dallas realist, I don't want christina to go anywhere. Far to much unintended comedy from her, I'd miss it.

• Riverton Cougar Riverton, UT
    Aug. 11, 2012 11:12 a.m.

Duckhunter and dallas realist,

Don't worry about it; Chris B isn't going anywhere even if BYU beats Utah by 55+ points. Chris B made a similar promise during basketball season, promising that if BYU won the game he would not post for a year. BYU won and by about 2 or 3 weeks he was back on, posting away.