Utah

KSL TV news icon Bruce Lindsay calls it a career

Comments

• suzyk#1 Mount Pleasant, UT
    May 24, 2012 7:41 a.m.

Bruce Lindsay certainly was an icon of the largest amount. He presented the news and facts with great enthusiasm and integrity. I like his demure - very calm, happy and professional. I will miss him and know this next great experience will be one he will grow within and bring such joy and satisfaction to Bruce and his family. I bid him farewell and say - he will be missed.

• rogerdpack2 Orem, UT
    May 24, 2012 8:24 a.m.

Bruce! The icon of KSL news in my childhood! Going on to serve? Awesome!

• JRJ Pocatello, ID
    May 24, 2012 8:27 a.m.

Yes, the best of everything to you. It appears you have chosen well. I will still be hearing your voice on my BOM tapes/CD/DVD/downloads and appreciate your sonorous voice that helps bring peace to my heart.

• kiaoraguy Provo, UT
    May 24, 2012 8:36 a.m.

It's always sad to have a family member leave---and isn't that what you call someone who came into your home almost everyday, welcome at your table? I don't think many Utahn's realize how lucky we were to have such man as Bruce at KSL...blessed in many ways are we...Have a Gu' Day President Lindsay and family

• JD Books Sulphurdale, UT
    May 24, 2012 8:49 a.m.

Why wouldn't they promote Keith McCord?

• Julianne North Salt Lake, UT
    May 24, 2012 9:27 a.m.

We will miss you Bruce. May the Lord Bless you and your family in Perth and that your missionaries will be able to baptize a lot of people while you are in that country. Tell we meet again.

• Red Smith American Fork, UT
    May 24, 2012 9:32 a.m.

Good on you Bruce Lindsay. A job well done. You are greatly appreciated.

• Elmer Pleasant Grove, UT
    May 24, 2012 10:15 a.m.

I have watched 5 news for many years and after watching the news in other areas
    Channel 5 excells in the market, If we had more Bruce Lindsay's the world would
    be a lot better place Will miss him greatly
    Doug Robison
    Pleasant Grove

• Veracity Morgan, UT
    May 24, 2012 1:23 p.m.

Closing one door only allows you to open a new door...good luck and may God bless you.

• Pragmatic Salt Lake City, UT
    May 24, 2012 4:20 p.m.

There needs to be consideration if Nadine Wimmer should be in the mix. She is a weak link. Sweet gal I am sure, but she has no gravitas in her delivery of the news.

• milner Centerfield Sanpete, UT
    May 24, 2012 6:37 p.m.

Bruce has been great I can`t believe he has been on 38 years! He is the same age as myself.I think Keith McCord would be a great replacement!

• bobosmom small town, Nebraska
    May 25, 2012 9:58 p.m.

Good luck on your mission assignment Bruce. Thank goodness you are on the bom tapes which I listen to a lot. How about a promotion for Keith mccord? I think he'd be a wonderful choice.