U.S. & World

Boston bomb suspect's dad tells him to surrender, warns 'Hell will break loose' if son dies

Comments

• Cris B. Sandy, UT
    April 19, 2013 10:24 a.m.

I guess it was pure coincidence I correctly guessed the religious background of these terrorists.

I was told on these boards many times yesterday I was wrong and that it was likely a right wing crazy.

You better believe if these were NRA card carrying Christians, that would be the focus of this story in the liberal media.

But they're Muslims. So we'll downplay that as much as possible.

• Tolstoy salt lake, UT
    April 19, 2013 12:03 p.m.

@Chris B
    first,
    actually there is still no proof they were actually Muslim or that their religion motivated the attacks but keep trying.
    secondly,
    perhaps you can explain why the fact that Muslim people are currently the victims of genocide in Myanmar by Buddhist and Christians in the DRC has had zero coverage here in the US if the news is so biased in Muslims favor.

but you keep spreading the love Chris

• PGVikingDad Pleasant Grove, UT
    April 19, 2013 2:46 p.m.

Tolstoy, their religion may not have motivated their actions, but the *fact* that they are Muslim has been confirmed by their uncle's statements.

• Tolstoy salt lake, UT
    April 19, 2013 3:42 p.m.

@PGVickingDad
    I must have missed that, if that is true then I am sorry. You are right though that any connection to the Muslim religion has yet to be established to my knowledge. Chris has been claiming it was Middle Eastern Muslims for days which makes me skeptical of anything he says and question his true motivations.

• Cris B. Sandy, UT
    April 19, 2013 11:52 p.m.

@toystory,

They're still muslim.

God bless those killed and injured at the hands of these muslim terrorists.

• Flashback Kearns, UT
    April 20, 2013 7:28 a.m.

From reports about Facebook posts, no question this was religiously motivated MR. Tolstoy. And since you are an apologist for the radical elements if Islam, lets talk about Eygpt.

It appears that Daddy is suffering from the typical Russian phobia about conspiracies.