Utah high school wrestling live stream: State wrestling tournament, 10:30 a.m.

Comments

• just-a-fan Bountiful, UT
    Feb. 13, 2013 4:05 p.m.

Thanks for doing this!!!

• Obama10 SYRACUSE, UT
    Feb. 14, 2013 12:09 p.m.

Thanks for doing this. This is awesome.

• Ifel Of'a-sofa Alpine, Utah
    Feb. 14, 2013 3:35 p.m.

Outstanding D news... Thanks you! I wish I would have checked earlier... its been killing me to miss it. I have been following on track wrestling, but its not the same as watching!
    go PG!

• Gravedigger72 DRAPER, UT
    Feb. 14, 2013 5:11 p.m.

Maybe I overlooked it, but does anybody know what time the championship matches start tonight? Thanks

• jrgl CEDAR CITY, UT
    Feb. 15, 2013 1:06 p.m.

This is great Deseret News! For all the former wrestlers in Utah still dreaming of our glory days a big thank you! Let's us get to see what the new crowd of high school wrestlers consist of.

• bak123 ,
    Feb. 15, 2013 2:02 p.m.

I sure wish you would have let our high school broadcast these with skalooza. I can't tell who is who.

• smile Delta, UT
    Feb. 15, 2013 4:46 p.m.

I was so looking forward to watching this where I couldn't attend the wrestles in person. This was a big disapointment! There is no commentary to let you know information and I guess if your wrestler is on one of the front mats you can watch them....but other than that you can't tell who is wrestling or what is happening. I wish you would let the individual schools do their own broadcasting. That way I know what mat I am watching by the commentary and can tell what is going on.
    I finally turned to trackwrestling.com and waited until they posted the results for the match I was watching.
    Watching on Desnews just gives you the noise of the crowd and a vague overall look at the matches.

• BMJ Toronto, 00
    Feb. 15, 2013 7:42 p.m.

Big Thanks DNews...I was able to see my nephew wrestle for the first time and was cheering like crazy from Toronto Canada. I appreciate this. Go Millard!!!

• TBAnnounced9 Spanish Fork, UT
    Feb. 16, 2013 9:42 a.m.

Thank you Des News. Do you have the 4A matches archived anywhere?

• Pankration Cedar City, UT
    Feb. 16, 2013 5:56 p.m.

This is a great service if only the buffering could be corrected.

• Janae Richfield, UT
    Feb. 15, 2014 11:34 a.m.

This is a great service you provide. Is it on for Championship matches at 4:30 pm 02/15/14? Where do access this? It is a first time to watch this and to get it for one of the wrestlers grandparents who are unable to attend. Thank You.