4A football playoffs: Mountain Crest Mustangs up-tempo too much for Braves to handle

Comments

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    Nov. 2, 2012 8:46 p.m.

Nice win kids. Way to stay domaninte.

• footballfan8 Provo, UT
    Nov. 2, 2012 9:48 p.m.

Nice Going MC! Seems like they are out to prove the championship wont be decided in the semis

• UtahBruin Saratoga Springs, UT
    Nov. 3, 2012 10:16 a.m.

I picked Bountiful to pull the upset here, boy do I stand corrected. Great game of pure dominance by the Mustangs. It will be fun to see you at RES, not just next week but in the championship against T-View or East, I am going to say Mountain Crest vs. Timpview in an great game. Good Luck Mustangs!!!

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    Nov. 4, 2012 7:27 p.m.

Great pick but I'd say East is just to good this year. Hope MC can get past the semi's and wins the title. I'm just not sure Timpview has the man power to beat East.

• YRuAH8R Provo, UT
    Nov. 5, 2012 2:41 p.m.

@Stang08

Umm, did you not remember East getting whipped by Logan? Am I the only one that hasn't forgotten that? 51-34. They are not too good. That's a huge loss for a supposedly unstoppable team. Meanwhile, Timpview went and squashed Logan, 49-14. Get your facts straight. There's no way that East will beat Timpview.

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    Nov. 6, 2012 12:23 p.m.

@YRuAHSR

Do you not remember that Logan got beat out of the playoffs? Or that Provo (where you are from) is so bad they can't make it. Best in the state and they've made it farther than the team that beat them at season's end. It'll be a good game either way. No matter who win's it's a garentee that we will see a good game. I'm just stating my opinion. Again Logan isn't around anymore so that proves East is the better team.

• YRuAH8R Provo, UT
    Nov. 6, 2012 6:34 p.m.

@Stang08

I am from Provo, but remember... there's another team from Provo as well. TIMPVIEW. That's my school. Logan got beat out by TIMPVIEW. Logan beat East, TIMPVIEW beat Logan. Have you checked stats of East against TIMPVIEW? Anyway, we'll just let the boys settle it on Friday. Triple AAA guarantee: ANYONE, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME. ;)

NIGHT!

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    Nov. 6, 2012 11:10 p.m.

Yes I forgot that and Timpview is good but I think East is better. Let's just wait and see what happens. They will play hard and it's gonna be good.

• YRuAH8R Provo, UT
    Nov. 9, 2012 8:56 p.m.

@Stang08

Timpview on mine! State Champs Baby!!!!

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    Nov. 9, 2012 10:51 p.m.

It's gonna be a good game between our two teams. YRuAH8R, don't be so sure Timpview is gonna run over MC. I know it happend in the past but that's all it is, the past.

• YRuAH8R Provo, UT
    Nov. 10, 2012 9:16 a.m.

@Stang08

Oh, we won't run over MC...

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    Nov. 10, 2012 1:36 p.m.

Can't tell if you are being sarcastic or serious. Either way I'm looking foward to a great game no matter who wins the title.