U.S. & World

Sarah Palin: Anyone but Obama in the White House

Comments

• Doug10 Roosevelt, UT
    April 3, 2012 8:05 a.m.

I thought that three years ago the voice of the people chose not to listen to this woman. She endorsed Newt as she really thinks she could be the first moon governor. Me too.

• Bob A. Bohey Marlborough, MA
    April 3, 2012 9:14 a.m.

Sarah Palin criticizing President Obama = Endorsement by reasonable voters of President Obama. Can you say 4 more years? I knew you could!

• JoeBlow Miami Area, Fl
    April 3, 2012 10:52 a.m.

Palin would have a shot at being taken as credible if she actually came up with a thought or idea of her own.

All she does is spout the party talking points and bashes Obama and anything Democrat.

How does anyone take her seriously?

• RedShirt USS Enterprise, UT
    April 3, 2012 11:52 a.m.

I see that the Republicans are running on the same slogans that the Democrats used in 2008. The "Anybody but....." slogan will only lead to trouble in the end. Unless we are voting for a person for a specific reason, we are just voting in somebody who we do not agree with and will end up causing the political pendulum to swing further and further from left to right until the system collapses.

• Lagomorph Salt Lake City, UT
    April 3, 2012 12:59 p.m.

The Daily Show did a splendid send-up last night of the string of lukewarm Romney endorsements from Republican leaders, including Marco Rubio and George H.W. Bush. All said something more or less to the effect of, "Well, he has this fault and that fault, but he's going to be nominated, so I guess I'll support him." Add Palin to the list.

RedShirt: "The 'Anybody but.....' slogan will only lead to trouble in the end."

A rare moment of agreement.

• Lilljemalm Gilbert, AZ
    April 3, 2012 1:07 p.m.

It seems to me that Sarah Palin needs to go back to Alaska and stay there. She has nothing to offer. I do not know why anyone liatens or even prints what she says.

A TV show who would consider hiring Sarah Palin is a show that does not want to be taken seriously. Sarah Palin has nothing of substance to offer. Unless the room is cold and needs to be heated up.

• justaguy Out There in, WI
    April 3, 2012 2:28 p.m.

Palin's opinion that the recovery isn't happening fast enough is not the reason Obama should be a one term president. His power-grabbing expansionist tactics are. The executive branch should not be any "stonger" than it already is. Obama seems to want to change that, though. And. yes, Palin is still a highly visible example of ignorance gone wild.

• I M LDS 2 Provo, UT
    April 3, 2012 3:33 p.m.

How pathetic. With a platform like that, I cannot foresee the Republican Party remaining relevant...

...did I say "remaining"? I meant becoming...

• Hutterite American Fork, UT
    April 3, 2012 4:17 p.m.

Sarah, we sure missed your entertainment value in this campaign.

• rapaz11 Sitka, AK
    April 3, 2012 5:46 p.m.

"Anyone but Obama." She offers great reason as to why anyone should vote for someone else. (sarcasm)
    Is that all she can come up with. I would be embarrassed if she were a voice for my political party.

• patriot Cedar Hills, UT
    April 3, 2012 9:59 p.m.

Palin was on NBC for one reason - so NBC could easily mock conservatives and the GOP. They succeeded. This woman is doing more harm than good at this point I would hope that somebody in the GOP would just tell her to return to her Alaskan fishing boat and stay there. Obama wins every time she opens her mouth.