Utah Jazz: Rivalry renewed with Kings in tough loss

Last-second shot to win comes after the buzzer

Comments

• I M LDS 2 Provo, UT
    March 31, 2012 7:48 a.m.

I must have the gift of prophecy. Fredette is exactly where I predicted he would be in the NBA: on the bench.

• VeraLouise Sandy, UT
    March 31, 2012 8:04 a.m.

Pleeeeeze! How many games have we lost simply due to missed free throws??? I'm a way short 72-year-old lady who can make them at the gym. Why can't they?

Go Jazzboys tonight against the Clippers!!

• JBQ Saint Louis, MO
    March 31, 2012 9:10 a.m.

From a positive view, Favors had 14 rebounds and Kanter 8. It is obvious that these young guys are raring to go and should be playing more.

• B Russ Ephraim, UT
    March 31, 2012 10:05 a.m.

If the Jazz are tanking the season for the draft then last nights coaching makes alot of sense. If not and they are really shooting for the playoffs and a good seed, then we have the worst coach and staff in the league. I don't know of any legit NBA coaches that would bench Tinsley after his masterful performance of running the second unit during the recent 6 game winning streak. The Jazz were rolling, the second unit was responding to Tinsleys leadership and play, and the fans were exited about the Jazz. Then Corbin benches Tinsley. Go figure?

• Vince the boonies, mexico
    March 31, 2012 10:54 a.m.

Pathetic! Those of you who think this team can make the playoffs and then do anything but get swept are living in a dream world. We need shooters who can at least make free throws besides FG's, and defenders. I agree with those above, what is the reason Tinsley gets "NO" minutes? Just like Burks earlier this season. Whats your mindset Corbin? Play the young guys Ty and close out this season, then look at the Celtics, Bullls and other top teams fortunes and implement their offense and defense PLEASE!

• shaybo Richfield, UT
    March 31, 2012 1:52 p.m.

Corbin doesn't believe in a player loosing his position because he's out injured, and since Tinsley was outstanding in Watson's absence I guess that means that a player that's not in the rotation has no chance of playing his way into the lineup either. Makes no sense to me.

• Wombat1247 Mount Beauty, VIC
    March 31, 2012 6:19 p.m.

If this team were coached properly this season - we shold be sitting around the 4/5 seed
    Unless were are tanking this is one of 4/5 games thats on Coach Corbin & staff