Family

C. Jane Kendrick: Who's behind 'Greatest No Show on Earth' snow shortfall?

Comments

• 2funny midvale, utah
    Jan. 5, 2012 5:36 p.m.

Well if you really read your bible as you claim you do, then you know that having a baby does not make you sin free and neither does being a mormon. The fact of the matter is the bible states all have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God. The only ones living in Utah whose sins are forgiven are those of us that have trusted we can do nothing to be saved, Christ did it for us. Amen and Amen.

• draperj Draper, UT
    Jan. 5, 2012 6:46 p.m.

Is it a coincidence that the OWS movement started and the no snow? I think not. :-)

• ontheotherhand Highland, UT
    Jan. 6, 2012 8:33 a.m.

2funny-are you even serious? You get that she's being funny, right? Your screen name is "2funny" after all . . . lighten up!!

• SLCMom Salt Lake City, UT
    Jan. 6, 2012 8:44 a.m.

Ha Ha! Loved the post, C.Jane. I never thought I'd say it, but I actually miss the snow. All these abnormal warm days are making my body clock feel we simply entered a time-warp, skipped winter altogether, and are now enjoying a balmy March. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

• jetgirl MAPLE VALLEY, WA
    Jan. 6, 2012 9:28 a.m.

I think it's all the crazy Utah drivers. Oh wait, they're always like that:)

Either way, I wish I was there instead of here, where it rains all winter:(

• Robert Rexburg, ID
    Jan. 6, 2012 11:20 a.m.

Sorry, blame it on me. I 1) bought season ski passes for the family, 2) bought a tractor with snow plow, 3) put studded snow tires on the car, and 4) put up 200 feet of snow fence.

With that kind of preparation, how could Mother Nature resist pulling a little joke?

• live4uid PLEASANT GROVE, UT
    Jan. 6, 2012 12:54 p.m.

Well, thanks a lot Robert. My son has been dying to build a snowman and you have to go ruin it for all of us... ;)

• DeltaFoxtrot West Valley, UT
    Jan. 6, 2012 7:58 p.m.

Really? Trying to put a religious spin on this?

There are dry seasons and there are wet seasons. We had an exceptionally wet winter and spring last year, it only stands to reason that this year will be dryer.

Simple logic... no magical mythical gods involved.

• Mom to them MAPLETON, UT
    Jan. 6, 2012 10:38 p.m.

Oh my. Some of you really need to lighten up!

My vote is for Robert in Rexburg.....you can blame him!

• elmige Springfield, Oregon
    Jan. 6, 2012 11:24 p.m.

The fact that blatant satire is lost on some adults makes me sad for the world I'm inheriting as a future leader...

• Citizen Jane Clearfield, UT
    Jan. 7, 2012 12:12 p.m.

Way to go Robert!

One requst, too.....

Please don't install a new A/C at home this spring.... I'd love a not so hot summer, again! ;)

• Banam Topeka, Kansas
    Jan. 8, 2012 3:09 p.m.

Well, I'd have to say it's Jake Heaps because there is no snow in Kansas either. It was 70 degrees a few days ago, definitely Jake's fault. The state just knows he's on his way.

• ejohn162 draper, UT
    Jan. 8, 2012 7:41 p.m.

Your call to repentance must have worked since down here in Bountiful we got dumped with a load of snow yesterday! Thanks a lot C.Jane, I HATE snow! lol