Utah

Photo indicates Salt Lake ophthalmologist Branson Call alive in Haiti

Comments

• Dr Call is wonderful
    Jan. 14, 2010 6:35 p.m.

I hope Dr Call is OK. He's a wonderful doc!

• Vriginia Sipp-Idrissi
    Jan. 14, 2010 9:56 p.m.

I am praying really hard for you Dr.Call and Mrs call, Erin and the rest of the family. May God keep you safe. Love virginia from Washington DC

• Lorraine Spencer
    Jan. 15, 2010 1:24 a.m.

What an amazing article. Dr. Call saved my ex-husband's eye 29 years ago from a work related accident. I was inspired by him then and am truly greatful that he is a man of such giving. May the Lord bless you Dr. Call and all of those in Haiti at this time and always.

• R.O. Despain
    Jan. 15, 2010 9:24 a.m.

Dr Call saved my eye, too. Great doctor and a very great guy. That's why he's there in the first place. Hope to have him back safe and sound soon.

• Thanks
    Jan. 15, 2010 9:58 a.m.

Dr. Call is a true humanitarian. He also save my husband's eye after an accident 25 yars ago and we will be eternally grateful to him. My husband is also a medical professional and would not have been able to perform his work without his sight.

We are so happy to hear he has survived and is there to help those. May Dr. Call and his family be blessed for his continued service.

• suseac
    Jan. 15, 2010 1:15 p.m.

We will be praying for Dr Call to return safe and sound. He is a great doctor he has been working on my father-in-laws eye, we got a call this morning from the office saying they have heard nothing from him yet. So to everyone out there please pray for him and everyone in Haiti..

• dmc
    Jan. 15, 2010 2:35 p.m.

It's been over 20 years ago that Dr. Call repaired a broken bone under my eye. It was under difficult circumstances, not to mention that my insurance did not cover all of the costs. I will never forget Dr. Call's kindness and expertise. I am and always have been very grateful to him. May God Bless him and keep him safe. Dr Call you are in my prayers!

• K Stay
    Jan. 15, 2010 2:43 p.m.

I am hoping that this is indeed Dr. Call. Praying for him and his family as well as all those affected by this tragedy.

• Suzanna
    Jan. 15, 2010 2:58 p.m.

Thank you everyone for your kind comments. That is my dad and it is so nice to know people are praying for him!

• LeAnn
    Jan. 15, 2010 5:20 p.m.

I don't know Dr. Call....saw your story on KSL, via computer here in Japan. We are praying for you all and his safe return to your family. Hopefully, you will hear from him soon. Its a blessing to have this picture, it gives you all "hope." He is a dedicated servant, in his work to go forth and serve those in need. They need him now more than ever, a true humanitarian.

• Armando Hausberger
    Jan. 15, 2010 6:44 p.m.

Im From Argentina, Dr. Call was here two times working with us and he is such a nice person, we hope he's Ok.
    Well keep praying for him.
    Best regards,

Dr. Armando Hausberger
    Cordoba - Argentina

• kelly
    Jan. 15, 2010 7:05 p.m.

He has just been found alive!

• Anonymous
    Feb. 14, 2010 12:57 p.m.

dr. call has a great fall away and hook a great person and friend. great to hear he's around to beat the migets.