Utah State football: Aggies ready to kick off Andersen era

Comments

• Anonymous
    Sept. 3, 2009 8:21 a.m.

Good Luck coach Anderson..........Just not tonight!

• 2012
    Sept. 3, 2009 8:45 a.m.

Coach A will be fired from USU before the 2012 season. To bad so sad that no one can turn the program around.

Go Utes.

• Re: 2012
    Sept. 3, 2009 9:55 a.m.

No way. GA will do a great job. 2012 in Logan could be a game of intrigue...and probably GA's last stint as an Aggie. Once he gets that program turned, and he certainly will, he'll be elsewhere.

• Re: 2012
    Sept. 3, 2009 10:01 a.m.

If you were a true Ute fan you would hope that is would have success at Utah State and not say that you hope he gets fired before 2012. Go Aggies!

• Me, Myself and I
    Sept. 3, 2009 10:25 a.m.

I know from firsthand experience that if anyone can turn around a program it's Coach Andersen. Had SUU been lucky enough to have him stay longer than the one year he was there I guarantee they would be a perennial top 25 FBC team.

I too say good luck Coach A...just not tonight!!

• UTE FAN
    Sept. 3, 2009 11:42 a.m.

Good luck to GA tonight and everynight he coaches...but good luck to KW the same...if the luck is the same then I predict Utes rule the field.

• re: re: 2012
    Sept. 3, 2009 11:57 a.m.

What do you know about being a true Ute fan? Once Utah gets accepted a BCS conference playing USU will a thing in the past.

• Big Ute Fan
    Sept. 3, 2009 12:08 p.m.

This Ute season ticket holder is excited for the Aggies this year and hopes to see the program soar on years to come. Best of luck in the game tonight, and I hope that you choose the next game to start getting really good!

Go Utes! (and in any other game in which the Aggies play, Go Aggies!)

• Ready for Game Time
    Sept. 3, 2009 1:11 p.m.

I agree with Big Ute Fan, I hope the Aggies go 11-1. Their only loss coming tonight. I think coach Anderson will do fine at Utah State and hopefully he does turn it around. As far as the Utes I am excited Utah Football is finally here, have been waiting for this since the last seconds ticked off the clock in the Sugar Bowl. Go UTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and BYU can just cancel their football program for all I care....

• usu whatever
    Sept. 3, 2009 1:53 p.m.

USU couldn't beat Weber State!!!! it is better to get hammered by Utah and BYU, then lose to Weber. Keep pretending that you’re a good football team Logan, live the dream!!!!

• Mars
    Sept. 3, 2009 2:28 p.m.

I appreciate the classy Ute comments.

GO AGGIES!!!

• Anonymous
    Sept. 3, 2009 4:26 p.m.

I never realized how many 13 and under Ute fans there are until I read these comments.

My prediction for tonight:

Utes by 10. I'm an USU grad, and I think a score like that is actually the best case scenario for the Aggies. We don't need a "one hit wonder" season. We need a good season (win 5-7 games), that will lead to a good season (win 6-8 games) the next year, and the next (win 7-9 games), and the next, etc, etc.

Next time we play the Utes we may just have something to talk about!

• hahaha
    Sept. 3, 2009 4:33 p.m.

hahaha "Once Utah gets accepted a BCS conference..." hahaha. Keep on dreamin.

• Dave S.
    Sept. 3, 2009 4:50 p.m.

Whoaa.. The stress must be getting to Coach A. He looks like a 90 year old man in this picture.