Utah

Pianist's competitors rally for fellow artist

Local musicians play concert to raise money for a fellow artist

Comments

• Bear Laker
    April 12, 2009 7:52 a.m.

Thanks for doing this story. We hear of Pres. Obama's apology for an arrogant America. But I think that this story is about the true America. Hearts as big as the country!!!!

• southern friend
    April 12, 2009 11:28 a.m.

What a beautiful story. How wonderful for a community to come together for a great cause. Please keep us updated when Mr. Cardall receives his heart.

• Lauren
    April 12, 2009 1:17 p.m.

I was able to attend the concert. All the musicians were amazing. Paul is blessed to have so many friends supporting him.

• RachelS
    April 12, 2009 1:21 p.m.

I was able to attend the concert. The musicians were all amazing. Paul is blessed to have so many friends supporting him. From what I know though he does a lot to help others and is an advocate for many of the "heart babies" at PCMC.

• Charles
    April 12, 2009 2:38 p.m.

I have enjoyed reading the articles about Paul Cardall the past few weeks. I hope he gets a heart soon. Will you please write a story when he has his transplant so we can know. I will pray for Mr. Cardall

• S
    April 12, 2009 3:13 p.m.

I love this wonderful family and attended this amazing concert. What a great way to pay respect to someone in out own community, this is something we should do for anyone in our community, May Faith continue to guide you guys through it and know the strength you are amongst SO many of us. You have amazing parents who did what they could so many years ago to keep there son alive, and now an amazing wife doing what she can to keep her husband and father of her daughter. "Carry On"

• "Study Group" friends
    April 13, 2009 9:24 a.m.

Paul, we love you and your family. You all exemplify the importance and blessing of a strong, loyal, and good family. We were lucky to be able to attend the concert and we loved it; it was so energetic and fun and uplifting! Thanks to all the performers and behind-the-scenes workers who made this evening possible. It was an unexpected treat to hear from you and Lynette and to hear you play the beautiful and touching piece you had most recently composed. We wish the best for you and for Lynette and Eden and we hope that a heart will be available for you soon. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

• Donna Pillot
    April 13, 2009 9:43 a.m.

Thank You Paul, for everything.We love you,we are praying for you.We are blessed by your being here.We need you!

• PJ
    April 13, 2009 9:06 p.m.

We were there in spirit, although we live on the other side of the country. Thank you for sharing your talents and your story and for giving others the chance to be a part of your life. I am a friend of your mother's and I feel as if I know you because I know her. May you feel the strength and encouragement all of us send to you, your lovely wife, and your darling little girl.

• Anonymous
    April 13, 2009 9:08 p.m.

i

• Julee Brice
    April 14, 2009 1:47 p.m.

From the Day I first heard you playing your music at a ZCMI Mall years ago until today your music has bought great peace and joy to my heart. I play your music at church here in California and I listen to it on the Stereo always. You have touched many lives more than you will ever know. My prayers are with you and your family at this time. May God Bless you!!