Utah Jazz: Alec Burks puts on a late show in return to Colorado

Comments

• scalman Temecula, CA
    Dec. 29, 2011 5:33 a.m.

Sooner or later, and I sure hope sooner, Hayward and Burks will be on the floor, together, most of the game.

• B Russ Ephraim, UT
    Dec. 29, 2011 9:50 a.m.

I really like Burks. I believe he will be our most exciting player to watch by the end of the season. Yes it will be good to see him and Hayward on the floor together and sooner than later.

• Noodlekaboodle Salt Lake City, UT
    Dec. 29, 2011 12:03 p.m.

Give him a shot. Could he be worse than Raja Bell?

• byronbca Salt Lake City, UT
    Dec. 29, 2011 12:03 p.m.

Considering the fact that there wasn't a summer league or a real training camp, our rookies are looking really good. No one was more adversely affected by the lockout more than the rookies, so it's good to see signs of promise. Burks has shown he can get to the basket and Kanter has already a proven he can rebound in this league.

It's going to be a frustrating season, but it will be fun to watch the youngsters progress.

• CJ Miles Dallas, TX
    Dec. 29, 2011 1:58 p.m.

Garbage time......

• JazzyMan Meadow, UT
    Dec. 29, 2011 3:42 p.m.

I wouldn't mind seeing Burks as the starting two-guard very shortly. Most Jazz fans just want a little more effort out of some of the guys. I don't have anything against Bell on a personal basis.I really wnated him to come to the Jazz when he did,but he's obviously being hampered by father time.The fans want to see effort and enthusiasm out of the players,win or lose. I would still very much enjoy watching the Jazz if they put out a little effort and act like they want to win.I think Burks would be one of those guys.

• SportsFan101 Bountiful, UT
    Dec. 29, 2011 4:20 p.m.

To cj miles. Think there is a reason EVERY fan in Utah wants miles off the team? Quit bashing every Baird on the jazz cuz you think cj is the new Jordan. Please take him back.

• SportsFan101 Bountiful, UT
    Dec. 29, 2011 4:21 p.m.

Guard* struggling with the thumbs.