U.S. & World

Ex-FBI agent says he kidnapped fugitives to Bahamas

Comments

• eeyes winnipeg, manitoba
    April 1, 2011 9:09 a.m.

Peter Nygard is a good canadian and he employes many thousands of people.
    Everyone has the right to live their life in peace, why would people do this each to each other?

• Margot winnipeg, MB
    April 1, 2011 10:55 a.m.

I would not be where I am today if it were not for the generosity and guidance of Peter Nygard . I have achieved the pinnacle of success in my chosen sport through Peter's donations to Bahamian athletes. It is ridiculous the depths people will stoop to tarnish a great mans name

• ChattyKatty Nassau, CA
    April 1, 2011 10:55 p.m.

I worked for Peter Nygard in the Bahamas and have to call it one of my most memorable experiences. I got married so sadly I moved from Nassau. I am back and those days and the lessons I learned from Peter Nygard will always be appreciated!! If it weren't for being a full time mum I would go back in a heart beat.
    Thank you Mr Nygard you really raise the bar.

• KatChats77 Nassau, CA
    April 1, 2011 11:11 p.m.

Thank you for covering the truth. I am pleased that Peter Nygard will finally have his day in court. So much has been made of this "squabble", that is clearly far more intense than a mere neighborly spat. Peter Nygard was made to be the bad guy in the Court of Public Opinion, it is nice to see that they had it wrong. Thank you Peter Nygard for all that you do for the Bahamas.

• rustyrover66 LosAngeles, CA
    April 1, 2011 11:47 p.m.

Peter Nygard is a true Bahamian and loved the the people in our great country. There will always be some haters, trying to pull the other man down, but this is too much. Peter Nygard is a great man, who has done a lot for the Bahamas, and we need to remember who the enemy is, it is NOT Peter Nygard.

• RockinRandy Calgary, AB
    April 2, 2011 1:29 p.m.

I may not know much about this whole Nygard vs Bacon thing, but the fact that Bacon has someone who laughs or brags (whatever-the-case-may-be) about his involvement in a man's illegal deportation and subsequent death on his payroll makes me wonder what else he's hiding.