Utah State basketball: Aggies to host defensive-minded Boise State

Comments

• Rodgers Sandy, UT
    Feb. 5, 2011 9:32 a.m.

Go Aggies! I hope USU throttles them tonight. It's too bad that football is the only "love" given with all of the conference mess going on. If basketball held more weight, the Aggies would be in better pastures and Boise would be in the stall.

• Go Big Blue!!! Bountiful, UT
    Feb. 5, 2011 11:01 a.m.

The house that Stew built will rock tonight!

USU BBALL > Rock Concert

POY < Aggie Team

Spectrum = Pandemonium

Go Big Blue!!!

• Dougedug Henderson, NV
    Feb. 5, 2011 11:22 a.m.

Will Bill = Huge LOSER!!!!

• Agg13 Logan, UT
    Feb. 5, 2011 11:56 a.m.

"In Western Athletic Conference play thus far this season, no team has made the Utah State Aggies fight as hard for a victory as the Boise State Broncos did the last time they squared off."

The Hawaii game was much tougher than the first BSU game.

• Boo Ya!!! SLC, UT
    Feb. 5, 2011 12:27 p.m.

Re: Dougedug

Did you mean Wild Bill? I mean "l" and "d" aren't even close on the key board so a typing error is out of the question.

Please, I beg you, Which team do YOU support? You must have SMS or "Wild Bill Envy."

Go Aggies!!!

• Joe Moe Logan, UT
    Feb. 5, 2011 1:21 p.m.

@Go Big Blue

"Spectrum = Pandemonium"

To me, that part isn't true. They AREN'T just raucous and crazy. They are coherent, focused, they seem to work together.

It's the part I like most about USU fans, students in particular.

• Superzero Farmington, UT
    Feb. 5, 2011 2:46 p.m.

I'm headed up to Logan in just under and hour now. It's always awesome to go back. Me and my wife love to go up at least once a year. We'll grab a bite at one of our favorite Logan restruants and hit the game.

I'm super stoked to see my Aggies in action tonight. I'm hoping for sell out tonight. Go Aggies!!

• Ogden Aggie Ogden, UT
    Feb. 5, 2011 3:00 p.m.

I love all the national attention. But I think I love even more how little it affects how this team prepares for each game. Stew has got these boys focused and if they run the table it will be a huge credit to Coach Morrill and the team.

I have heard the game tonight is sold out. I will be there to soak up all the Spectrum sweetness. Go State!!!

PS "I'm a Little Teapot" live and synchronized was CLASSIC!

• Rodgers Sandy, UT