Utah Jazz: 2010 Western Conference playoff scenarios

Comments

• missionaryeire
    April 14, 2010 12:48 a.m.

As if they needed any more incentive to win a division crown on their own floor. A chance to have homecourt in the first and second round and get the Lakers in the Western Finals. Go Jazz! You can do it.

• Jesse
    April 14, 2010 9:05 a.m.

I'll take a Jazz win tonight and a Dallas win also. Then i'm hoping for the Blazers to take out the Warriors. If I understood all of the scenarios right, we would get the 3 seed and play the Roy-less Blazers who would be seeded 6th. Is that right? I better go back and read the articles again.

• GoodGuyGary
    April 14, 2010 9:19 a.m.

I agree with Jesse. Playing Roy-less Blazer may be the best scenario to advance intot he second round. So, all Jazz can do is to win the game tonight.

• cval1
    April 14, 2010 9:33 a.m.

I am not sure the OKC/Lakers matchup is a guarantee for the Lakers. Can the refs really favor both Kobe and Durrant they way they have been?

I wouldn't guarantee that as a Laker win by any stretch. Go OKC.

• Tennor
    April 14, 2010 10:07 a.m.

I have tickets to Jazz playoff Round 1 Game 1.

Anyone know what possible dates/times this will be?

• Captain
    April 14, 2010 12:03 p.m.

This is a huge night in basketball. I cant wait. Lets go Jazz.

• SportzFan
    April 14, 2010 12:30 p.m.

Jesse | 9:05 a.m. April 14, 2010

--------

Better to look past the first round. The first round opponent, whoever it is, will be easier than the second round. The Jazz want home court in BOTH rounds, thus they want to win and have the Mavericks lose.

• toddfromsantaana
    April 14, 2010 2:49 p.m.

JBRA: I have to say because I doubt the network would make the Jazz play Sunday, my prediction would be a Saturday Night-Monday Night or Sat Tue Start either 7 or 830

• toddfromsantaana
    April 14, 2010 3:33 p.m.

congrats to Koustos who is getting small but effective regular minutes in Jerry rotation, if he continues like this, I see him part of the rotation on reg basis next year. We hope he helps tonight..