Scott D. Pierce: Tyson Apostol pretty much ousts himself

Utahn's bone-headed move gets him voted out of 'Survivor'

Comments

• Anonymous
    March 31, 2010 5:40 p.m.

Okay - I will confess I still watch this silly show. I haven't figured out why, because I seldom like any of the contestants, but I tune in every week just the same. I will not miss Tyson at all. I am so weak.

• Survivor junkie
    March 31, 2010 6:26 p.m.

Survivor is a fantastic micro-example of how people relate to each other. I call it the "psych" show because so much of it is a mind game, observing how people tick and how they're motivated in the game or out of the game. It's a winner.

• jmartcougar
    March 31, 2010 8:54 p.m.

I love survivor I dont watch anything else but Survivor if only they would get me on the show! Tyson was funny he would have gone far too bad he shot himself in the foot.

• Andy
    March 31, 2010 8:54 p.m.

One of the greatest acts of stupidity ever seen on this show. It amazes me how people when presented with a real chance to win a million dollars squander that opportunity so foolishly.

• merlene
    April 1, 2010 9:36 a.m.

I want Rob to win this so bad, if not I want him to be the one to oust Russell

• Anonymous
    April 1, 2010 12:27 p.m.

In the past when there was a tie they had challenges to determine who would stay in the game, is that now being replaced by just a re-vote???

• survivor rocks
    April 1, 2010 4:36 p.m.

One of my all-time faves.

• Linda
    April 3, 2010 1:52 p.m.

Not only was Tyson incrediby stupid, he also cost Boston Rob the million.

It is almost as bad as the one dude who gave up his immunity idol and then got voted out. Or James for not playing his immunity idol twice.

• Beth
    April 4, 2010 3:23 p.m.

Tyson was one of my favorites, i loved him in Brazil

btw, Tyson actually finished eighth on "Survivor: Tocantins", not ninth