3003 N. Thanksgiving Way
Lehi, UT 84043
Web site »
Included in admission
Roam among the dinosaurs, explore a Carboniferous Forest, and dive deep into a Jurassic Ocean at the Museum of Ancient Life. Come visit one of the world's largest displays of mounted dinosaurs with 60 complete dinosaur skeletons in the galleries, along with more than 50 hands-on exhibits. This is the destination to enjoy learning about pre-historic animals, playing with toy dinosaurs in the Erosion Table, and digging for fossils in the quarry dig.
- In our opinion: Response to attack on LDS...
- BYU coaches name Hill starter at quarterback;...
- Sitake and staff bring 'dawning of new day'...
- Rock On: BYU's go-to move on expansion
- Target makes a big move following furor over...
- Dick Harmon: Expect Sitake to be an emotion...
- Video: Mangum to Mathews Hail Mary, Houk Hug...
- Big 12 watch: Why UConn and BYU are the best...