444 W. 100 S.
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Web site »
Included in admission
Children, History/Science, Museum, Nature
In this class children are encouraged to ask questions about nature and to seek answers through collecting things, counting and measuring, making observations, and experimenting. Sign up to participate at the Information Desk. This program is recommended for children ages two to five years and is held at the Main Floor Curiosity Shop.
- BYU student surprises dad with Mormon mission...
- How to talk about faith with someone who's...
- FBI offers $50K reward for capture of FLDS...
- Once again, Tanner Mangum is the backup QB,...
- Mormon missionaries badly injured in car...
- Doug Robinson: A second chance for Utah Utes...
- BYU football projected 2-deep chart
- Tanner Mangum tweets about church