301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Children, History/Science, Museum, Nature
An intimate, discovery-based environment invites young visitors to experience natural history first hand. Have a look at live insects, do any of them look familiar? Many of these species can commonly be found in your backyard at home. Meet life that thrives underground in the underground crawl area and get your hands wet in the pond play area. This fun and inviting space is sure to encourage curiousity.
- In our opinion: Response to attack on LDS...
- BYU coaches name Hill starter at quarterback;...
- Sitake and staff bring 'dawning of new day'...
- Rock On: BYU's go-to move on expansion
- Target makes a big move following furor over...
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: 'The...
- Family of deceased attorney calls ICAC...
- LDS Alabama moms run Book of Mormon camp for...