301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Children, History/Science, Museum, Nature
An intimate, discovery-based environment invites young visitors to experience natural history first hand. Have a look at live insects, do any of them look familiar? Many of these species can commonly be found in your backyard at home. Meet life that thrives underground in the underground crawl area and get your hands wet in the pond play area. This fun and inviting space is sure to encourage curiousity.
- How to talk about faith with someone who's...
- The Sitake Era begins: An overview of...
- Mormon missionaries badly injured in car...
- BYU football projected 2-deep chart
- BYU football: 5 key factors that will affect...
- It's go time: Deseret News' college football...
- Has the 2016 election produced a political...
- 5 years later, recovery of hiker's remains...