301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Children, History/Science, Museum, Nature
An intimate, discovery-based environment invites young visitors to experience natural history first hand. Have a look at live insects, do any of them look familiar? Many of these species can commonly be found in your backyard at home. Meet life that thrives underground in the underground crawl area and get your hands wet in the pond play area. This fun and inviting space is sure to encourage curiousity.
- In our opinion: Response to attack on LDS...
- BYU coaches name Hill starter at quarterback;...
- Sitake and staff bring 'dawning of new day'...
- Target makes a big move following furor over...
- Dick Harmon: Expect Sitake to be an emotion...
- Rock On: BYU's go-to move on expansion
- Big 12 watch: Why UConn and BYU are the best...
- Family of deceased attorney calls ICAC...