301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Children, History/Science, Museum, Nature
An intimate, discovery-based environment invites young visitors to experience natural history first hand. Have a look at live insects, do any of them look familiar? Many of these species can commonly be found in your backyard at home. Meet life that thrives underground in the underground crawl area and get your hands wet in the pond play area. This fun and inviting space is sure to encourage curiousity.
- BYU student surprises dad with Mormon mission...
- FBI offers $50K reward for capture of FLDS...
- Tanner Mangum tweets about church
- Report: Former BYU guard Tyler Haws signs...
- BYU's Williams happy to be back, sets sights...
- It's go time: Deseret News' college football...
- Vai Sikahema tells Philadelphians why they...
- Amy Donaldson: Protests, including those like...