301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Children, History/Science, Museum, Nature
An intimate, discovery-based environment invites young visitors to experience natural history first hand. Have a look at live insects, do any of them look familiar? Many of these species can commonly be found in your backyard at home. Meet life that thrives underground in the underground crawl area and get your hands wet in the pond play area. This fun and inviting space is sure to encourage curiousity.
- Morning links: Mitt Romney pushing BYU in Big...
- If BYU, Utah and Utah State could steal one...
- Mormon missionaries, members safe and well...
- University of Utah's new Thomas S. Monson...
- In our opinion: Response to attack on LDS...
- 3 LDS sisters battle cancer together, but do...
- The who, what, how and when of church hunting
- Italian officials say quake death toll hits 247