Great Salt Lake
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The compelling narrative of the Great Salt Lake, a remnant of ancient Lake Bonneville is brought to life through hands-on interactives, sounds, smells, and a spectacular view of the Lake itself. Take a walk around this large terminal body of water in the midst of a vast inland desert. Get an up-close view of some of the lake's smaller inhabitants.
- In our opinion: Response to attack on LDS...
- BYU coaches name Hill starter at quarterback;...
- Sitake and staff bring 'dawning of new day'...
- Rock On: BYU's go-to move on expansion
- Target makes a big move following furor over...
- Video: Mangum to Mathews Hail Mary, Houk Hug...
- Dick Harmon: Expect Sitake to be an emotion...
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: 'The...