Great Salt Lake
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The compelling narrative of the Great Salt Lake, a remnant of ancient Lake Bonneville is brought to life through hands-on interactives, sounds, smells, and a spectacular view of the Lake itself. Take a walk around this large terminal body of water in the midst of a vast inland desert. Get an up-close view of some of the lake's smaller inhabitants.
- Morning links: Where the Cougars, Utes and...
- Dick Harmon: The rookies: Kalani Sitake...
- Democrats, Clinton sending anti-Trump mailers...
- BYU student surprises dad with Mormon mission...
- Tanner Mangum tweets about church
- High court dismisses ex-Miss Utah's case...
- BYU's Williams happy to be back, sets sights...
- 'I found my voice as a Mormon': Chedda Burger...