Gems and Minerals
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, Jewelry/Gems, Museum
Rough mineral forms are juxtaposed with elegant cut gemstones, all in brilliant colors. Peer in to see minerals that fluoresce and take in 12 vertical feet of minerals suspended before you. The Gems and Minerals exhibition is located in the O.C. Tanner Hall.
- How to talk about faith with someone who's...
- The Sitake Era begins: An overview of...
- Mormon missionaries badly injured in car...
- Has the 2016 election produced a political...
- 5 years later, recovery of hiker's remains...
- BYU football projected 2-deep chart
- Peavler: An open letter to Desmond Howard...
- Visitor misbehavior abounds as US parks...