301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- Morning links: Mitt Romney pushing BYU in Big...
- If BYU, Utah and Utah State could steal one...
- Mormon missionaries, members safe and well...
- University of Utah's new Thomas S. Monson...
- In our opinion: Response to attack on LDS...
- 3 LDS sisters battle cancer together, but do...
- BYU coaches name Hill starter at quarterback;...
- The who, what, how and when of church hunting