301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- Morning links: Where the Cougars, Utes and...
- Dick Harmon: The rookies: Kalani Sitake...
- BYU student surprises dad with Mormon mission...
- Tanner Mangum tweets about church
- Democrats, Clinton sending anti-Trump mailers...
- BYU's Williams happy to be back, sets sights...
- High court dismisses ex-Miss Utah's case...
- BYU celebrates 19th 'Stone-Cold Sober'...